Welcome!


Hello students and families!


My name is Hannah Abma (she/her) and I teach art (grade 7-9) and humanities (grade 9) at Willow Park. I am passionate about teaching art and art history and how it connects to so many things!

I enjoy painting, ceramics and embroidery and especially like find unexpected beauty through scientific imagery, or in everyday life. In my spare time I love hiking, baking, and indoor gardening with my partner Danny and my dog Yams.

Thank you for welcoming me into the community and working with me as we move forward with a creative and adaptive mindset to artistic expression these next few months! I look forward to continuing to learn with you all.

Feel free to contact me at htabma@cbe.ab.ca

All the best,

Ms. Abma

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Found Objects and Recycled Art

Interactive Drawing